Can a 17 year old get motor trader insurance?

November 16, 2017 · Posted in FAQ 
motor insurance
philip l asked:

Im 17, with a full license and I’m interested in buying and selling cars. But would a company give me motor trader insurance? And do you know the name of any of the companys that would?

Any help would be appreciated

Car Insurance Search


No Responses to “Can a 17 year old get motor trader insurance?”

  1. mbrcatz17 on May 19th, 2010 1:29 am

    Well, likely you won’t be able to get the business license from the state, but even if you could, you’re not bondable at 17 (and you need a bond to do this). The insurance is the least of it, but motor trader insurance is EXTREMELY expensive, so if you’re in a position to afford it, you can afford to start a shill corporation, and run all the paperwork through the corp to hide your age. Your attorney can help you out with it.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.