car insurance is not responsible for the damages. what can I do?

March 11, 2017 · Posted in FAQ 
car insurance
goro666 asked:

I had an accident one month ago. Somebody hit the car behind me and got away, and pushed that car into my car. I have damages for $3600. Now the insurance company of the person who hit my car is not responsible for my damages. Is there anything I can do?

Car Insurance Search


7 Responses to “car insurance is not responsible for the damages. what can I do?”

  1. on April 5th, 2009 6:52 am

    yes you can contact a lawyer

  2. pickmefirstplz on April 7th, 2009 4:05 pm

    go to your insurance company and let them handle it

  3. Nap on April 10th, 2009 6:43 am

    Contact your insurance company. Even though It has been 1 month, they could give you some assistance. In the way of contacting the other insurance in official capacity. Unless you have collision In your policy. Then just file a claim. If your not sure what Insurance can do just contact your guy and see which way It goes. If you do have coverage and your Insurance decides your not at fault they will go after the other guy’s insurance and they will go after the other one and so on.It is called “subrogation” the substitution of insured or getting the money from the “Other Guy” good luck

  4. ♥ Uwish ♥ on April 12th, 2009 8:25 am

    Of course they are not going to pay. They are not the ones that caused the accident in the first place.

    If you have collision coverage on your own policy you can file a claim. You would have to pay your deductible.

    If you do not have collision or do not have insurance, you will have to pay for the repairs, if you want them done.

  5. 2Westies on April 15th, 2009 10:10 am

    Call your insurance company and let them handle it.

  6. Margarito D on April 18th, 2009 9:23 am

    There are lots of places where you can get an online quote. It only takes 5 minutes to do.

  7. James S on April 21st, 2009 3:50 am

    Try using to compare car insurance rates for all the major providers in your area.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.